Work for Us
We are always on the look out for individuals who have a natural talent in caring for others. Our employees come from all walks of life, and if we find a candidate that embraces our values, we will equip them with all the training they need.
We are a caring employer and are committed to developing, nurturing and rewarding our people. Testament to this is being awarded Care Employer of the Year 2010. If you would like to become a member of the Carebase family, please get in touch.
Nurse, Colchester, Essex, £competitive
We are looking for a dedicated and caring nurse to join one of our care homes in Essex.
Job purpose - To assess, plan, deliver and evaluate a high personalised standard of residential care which meets the individual needs of residents and the high standards expected at Carebase. To ensure that at all times residents are treated with respect and dignity and that individual's rights to privacy, dignity, independence and choice are met.
* To be responsible for the total care of all residents within the home.
* To formulate, implement and regularly maintain nursing care plans, providing the highest level of personal care and attention to residents, following individual care plans carefully and ensuring that all contact is polite, friendly, warm and supportive.
* To provide and supervise the delivery of nursing care, acting as a resource for all the caring team, identifying any training and development needs, assisting colleagues to their maximum and assist in training programmes.
* To maintain and keep accurate nursing records, by liaising with residents, relatives and staff to ensure care planning is timely undertaken, implemented and evaluated, to participate in resident care reviews with residents, relatives and social workers as arranged and to ensure support groups for residents, friends and relatives are maintained.
* To dispense and administer medication to residents as prescribed, accurately maintaining appropriate records in line with current legislative guidelines.
* To carry out effective stock control and ordering of resident's prescribed medication and medical products for the Home in line with current legislative guidelines.
* Care and compassion.
* Respect and appreciation.
* Teamwork and enjoyment.
* Focus and best practice.
* Honesty and integrity.
* Recognition and reward.
* Creativity and innovation.
* Development and investment.
Rate of pay is £15.00 per hour – night and day shifts available – full and part time hours.
Emails to go directly to Dawn Sharp - email@example.com
Care Assistant, Guildford, Surrey, £competitive
We are looking for a kind, caring and warm individual to join our team at our specialist dementia care home.
• To ensure that the company's mission statement, key values, & organisational business plan are carried out through all aspects of patient care.
• To assist the Senior Person on duty in all aspects of delivering care to all service users.
• To ensure all residents are cared for with respect, dignity and in a way which promotes independence.
• To participate in the efficient routine at the home and provide the highest possible standard of professional, personal & social care.
• To ensure that the physical décor and tidiness of the home is maintained at the highest level.
• To maintain an awareness of expected responsibility, team work, commitment and dependability.
Carebase's Core Values:
• Care & compassion
• Respect & appreciation
• Teamwork & enjoyment
• Focus and discipline
• Creativity and innovation
• Honesty and integrity
The work of Care Staff involves a great deal of personal contact with residents & visitors. As a carer you must conduct yourself in a professional manner at all times. Be trustworthy, friendly, amenable & approachable, helpful, considerate and appreciate other people's views; be respectful and capable of constructive thinking.
If you are looking to move and want a career in Care then this could be the role for you. Apply today!